Thursday, May 30, 2013

Green Lantern - Movie Reiew

I don't know what all the bad publicity has been about, Green Lantern wasn't too shabby.   In fact, I found it quite amusing.  A pick-me-up type of film.  I only reason I can think of is that people were in love with the comics and found the movie paled in comparison.  I've never been one for comics though.  Personally, whatever I read/see first is always my favorite.  I think it's because I get a certain feel for the characters and the idea of them in my mind is shattered when I met their counterparts.

One more thing, Green Lantern is not weak against the color yellow!  That's like saying fire is weak against water because it's blue (bad analogy I know, but I can't think of a better one at the moment).

What I didn't get was how calmly Hal reacted to learning about aliens.  Most people, I expect, would freak out.  But, he took it in stride.  Almost like it was an everyday occurrence.  Honestly though, I think I would react the same.  I mean come on, thinking we are the only ones in the universe is just arrogant.

No comments:

Post a Comment