Sunday, May 12, 2013

Movie Review - Iron Man 3

Overall, Iron Man 3 was a pretty good move and there were tons of funny bits.  That said, it was a little long and yet again I seemed to be siting right next to the speakers.  Honestly though, they showed a bit too much in the trailers.  There were no surprises like in Oblivion.  I did find Stark's PTSD to be fairly interesting though.  I hadn't expected it to be as bad as it was.  I was also impressed with his ability to make weapons out of common household items.


*SPOILER ALERT*

In the end of the movie Tony had the shrapnel taken out of his chest.  But doesn't that glowing thing also power the suit?  I suppose it would be fine if he made a suit with reactor included but what about when he's only wearing part of it?


2 comments:

  1. The idea they choose to go with by the end, is what will disappoint people for a very, very long time. I didn’t mind it and yet, I still can’t say I loved this. Good review Kiyoku.

    ReplyDelete