Friday, October 25, 2013

Nanu?!


As it's almost Halloween I wanted to share this song, the German version of What's This?! Or Nanu?!  For some obscure reason I find it hilarious and was reduced to a fit of giggles.  Needless to say I kept pressing the repeat button.

While watching I thought, "he's like a child finding out about Christmas for the first time".  Clearly that is exactly what's going one here.  For those who are immortal never really grow up do they?  Take Jack Frost, Peter Pan, and Doctor Who (10th) for example.  Granted, life has its downs but that's not all there is, some days you find out about Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Funny song, I watch this with my nephew bit he scare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor guy. I myself had nightmares of this movie as a kid. Just imagine the characters of this movie were more realistic and not animated. Creepy. Though, I never had any problems with the movie itself for some reason.

    ReplyDelete