Monday, October 14, 2013

The Wolverine - Movie Review

I hated this movie, it was just awful for so many reasons.  So many.  That said, the effects were good, there were plenty of great action scenes, and more than a few houmorus bits.  My favorite being the part were those two old ladies forced him to take a bath and afterwards Logan said, "I feel violated".  What I didn't like however was the storyline and the people (all save Wolverine).  Right up until the very end I was considering pretending this movie never happened.  Seriously, it was that bad.  I can't say why my opinion changed because I don't know myself.  But, whatever it was made the whole ordeal worth it.  In a way I'm reminded of the movie The Devils Own, in certain respects.  I'll leave it to you to figure out what those are.

No comments:

Post a Comment