Sunday, June 9, 2013

Creating a Bonsai Tree & Nora Update

Went to Uwajimaya today and stumbled across this little item...

Bonsai Starter Kit
As simple as it may look the instructions are much more demanding than I had anticipated.  First it asks that I soak the seeds for 24 hours (not an issue) but then it wants me to refrigerate them for a few days and soak them again, put them on a paper towel in a zip lock bag and after a few months buy some special 100% bonsai soil.  I mean really? Really?!

Anyways, here's a new video of Nora!

You'll notice that Nora jumps off my hand in the very beginning and falls to the floor.  No harm done!  Nora is starting to "fly" and hasn't quite mastered it.  Still, he tries.  There's also the balance issues.  After all, Nora is a baby and babies fall over.



No comments:

Post a Comment