Saturday, June 29, 2013

Miscellaneous

Bought some charcoal today, I've always liked the look of it in drawings.  And here is my great work of art...


If you cant tell, it is a little owl sitting on a scarf floating in midair.

On another note, I've decided to start jogging.  I always though to myself "once I get a dog I'll be more active" but that was just an excuse.  If I want to be more active I've got to start now.  Not that doing Tai Chi everyday, going on five mile walks, and starting up the X-box fitness training whatever it's called isn't active.  The problem lies with the fact that I've got no stamina.  I can walk for miles without tiring, but can barely run for fifteen minutes strait.

Be warned, I'll soon be posting a delicious strawberry rhubarb pie recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment