Friday, November 23, 2012

Elementary

Finding out the name of the new Sherlock Holmes TV show took me a while.  I was expecting the name to have Sherlock in it but at least I found it in the end.  Unfortunately I started on episode four (something I strongly recommend against) so I had for find them online and start all over.  Elementary provides a new point of view on Sherlock Holmes.  Even hinting at what his past might have been like.  In Elementary Sherlock is a recovering drug addict and Watson is tasked with keeping him from relapsing.   I find I rather enjoy watching Sherlock in this new light.  Plus, he is a beekeeper which is something I've always wanted to be.  Though not quite as suspenseful as Sherlock (the TV show) this new Sherlock Holmes will keep you just as interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment