Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New Manga

I am reading some new manga, waiting for my current ones to come out is just something that I have never been good at.  I prefer to read manga that already has a lot of chapters out so I don't have to wait to read more.  The only problem I have with that philosophy is once I find a really good manga I can't stop reading.  I have to now what happens next, you know?

So, here are the ones I decided to give a try...


  • Makai Ouji-Devils and a Realist
  • Samurai Ragazzi
  • Zetman
  • Takamagahara
  • Witch Shop


I really like Samurai Ragazzi but so far I can only find one chapter.  >.<
But in the time I wait for Samurai R. I will read Zetman.  It has been pretty interesting so far, at the moment things are not looking up for the main character and I hope he doesn't lose any of his super powers for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment