Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Two Great Manga

I completely forgot to write about Jackals! Jackals is a great manga, lots of blood and guts, not so much of a story line either but for some reason I like it a lot.  Basically, it's about professorial assasans in a city named for peace and tranquility but is anything but.

Thinking back I don't recall writing about Dragon Eye either.  Dragon Eye was one of the first manga I read, and holds a special place in my list of top manga.  It is more childish than Jackals, but still has lots of action.  Despite what some people say I think it has a strong story line, hinting at a shady past for the main character Issa Kazuma.  A past I wish the author would show more of.  Actually, the whole manga reminds me a bit of Naruto.  If you like Naruto then it would be a good manga to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment