Friday, November 30, 2012

Imagine

Movies now a days have really downgraded,  sure they are more action packed and have great animation but they have no substance.  There is nothing new.  It's always the same old thing, vampires, werewolves, superheros, aliens, etc.  Don't get me wrong, those are my favorite type of movies but I would like something new every once in a while.  Something  imaginative.  Take The Nightmare Before Christmas for example.  Even years after it was made there is not another movie quite like it.


On a side note, all my manga updated at the same time.  ^.^  I love the rush of excitement I get when I am about to read a new chapter.  There were so many!

My two favorite manga at the moment are Samurai Ragazzi and Shuumatsu no Laughter.  Both of these manga only have two chapters out so far.  So there is no need to worry that you have fallen too far behind if you want to start reading them.  I enjoy the lightness of Samurai R. it is as if nothing can get Harunobu down.  It's a tale of pure adventure.  On the other hand Shuumatsu no Laughter is about demons.  Each of these stories are fun to read.  You can really get into the mindset of the main characters even though so much mystery surrounding them.



No comments:

Post a Comment