Tuesday, December 25, 2012

R is a Zombie King

"R is a zombie king" is what I thought when reading Warm Bodies for the first time.  I also thought that M or Marcus is a pervert (no offence meant). 

What I mean by R being a zombie king is solely based on how his thoughts affect those around him and how different he is from the other zombies in general.  Plus there's the fact that he and Julie changed  all the other zombies making them "human" again (I'm still not convinced that they are the same as they were before being turned).  I see no other explanation as to why his thoughts could change everyone else.  And another thing, who was R before he was turned?  Why when other zombies start dreaming of their past does R only dream of Perry's life (Perry is Julie's boyfriend whom R ate)?

You know, in a way R reminds me of Blood Lad (main character from the manga).


No comments:

Post a Comment