Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Forgotten TV Shows

When nothing new is on or I'm waiting for an episode I often re-watch my favorite TV shows or shows that have been dropped/canceled.  Most of the time the dropped shows are quite good.  It's hard to believe that no one liked them.  Recently I started watching Endgame.  It's about a genius chess master, Arkady Balagan, who is unable to leave a hotel.  To pay the extravagant fees he helps solve mysteries.  And while Endgame will never be in my top five TV shows I wouldn't say it isn't worth watching.  Endgame is one of those shows that puts things in perspective.  I love how it makes you think.

On another note, I'm still having artist's block.  I need some new ideas.  Scratch that, I've got plenty of ideas, what I need are some good references. Just a little something to get the thoughts flowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment