Sunday, January 5, 2014

Frozen - Movie Review

Frozen is a pretty good movie with brilliant animation and some really genius ideas with the ice that looked beautiful.  Jack Frost should learn a few of those tricks.   Erroneously, I though that this wasn't a musical, so you can imagine my shock once people started breaking out in song.  Even then, the first two (three if you count the intro music) songs I actually liked.  Everything after that was grating.  Still, the humor managed to offset the damage done more often than not so, this still makes my top ten favorite animations list.

Side notes/minor spoilers:  I had hoped Elsa would get together with Kristoff and I still can't imagine why that didn't happen.  Oh well.  I also strongly dislike how wolves were portrayed in this film.  Wolves do not go around attacking people.  They just don't, nor do they need any more bad publicity while they're an endangered species.


No comments:

Post a Comment