Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kitty

There is no actual reason for me writing this post other than to show you this adorable kitty picture that I found on Facebook.  So here it is...look at it!  Look!

Oh, and Perception returns on June 18th which is just two days after my birthday!  I wonder how I should spend it.  Usually, I just go out to dinner with family, see a movie, and come home to eat chocolate cake and ice cream.  Still, I would like to do something different this time.  Now that I think more about it last time I went to a wolf sanctuary which was great, but I felt that the wolves shouldn't be kept in such small enclosures.  They deserve more.

One day I would love to own my own wolf sanctuary, far away from the general populous where they can run for miles without worry of hunters.

No comments:

Post a Comment