Thursday, January 3, 2013

Movie Review - Prometheus

Watched Prometheus today.  Was a lot more interesting than I thought it would be.  Plus, my two favorite characters survived.  In so many movies and TV shows they don't.  It gets depressing after a while.

I'd give it a 8 out of 10 or maybe a 7.  I'm not really a fan of space/alien movies in general so I'm not sure how a die hard "aliens are out there" fan would like it.  That's not to say that I don't believe that aliens are out  there.  After all, the other option is to believe that we are alone in the universe.

One note about Prometheus, What's with telling David the he was made because we could make him?  What kind of answer was that?  I'd prefer to think that we make robots out of curiosity.  In order to find out what is a soul.  What makes us human?




No comments:

Post a Comment