Monday, January 21, 2013

Upcoming Movies #7 (Trance)

This may be the most action packed thriller I've yet to see.  The trailer was a bit confusing on what's real and what isn't but sill, it looked good.  Very good.  I'm a little worried about the main character loosing a finger or two when the mob guys torture him for information.  Loosing body parts is really the only thing I can't handle in movies (or TV shows).  It makes me feel sick to my stomach, perhaps something happened to me in a past life because I can't handle it, at all.  Stabbing, knife wounds, broken bones, etc. are fine but loosing body parts are not.

Anyways,  the movie is about an art auctioneer who with and underground gang plots to steal a masterpiece by Goya.  However, Simon (auctioneer) idiotically double-crosses the gang during the robbery.  The gang boss, Franck, hits him on the head and throughout the movie Simon tries to remember what happened to the painting.


Release Date is March 14th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment