Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Life of Pi - Movie Review

Never have I watched such an amazing story.  I cried quite a bit throughout but it was more than worth it.

I can't think of anything that I didn't like, well except for maybe a bit at the end where the Japanese guy said bananas don't float which made me have doubts.  However, upon doing a little research I found that bananas do in fact float in saltwater.

The music, scenery, even the story was brilliant and that tiger was so cute.  Totally reminded me of my Sweetheart, even the personality. Just this morning she tried to maul me out of the blue.  Sans a few scratches I'm fine and she is back to her "normal" self.

I really like the zoo in the beginning of the movie.  The mixture of nature and civilization was just beautiful.  I wonder why they don't have many (if any) zoos like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment